It's the third annual International #IPAday, celebrating the variety and deliciousness of IPAs. We are celebrating with a two delicious IPAs, first, Alesmith Brewing Co's Alesmith IPA, followed by cans of Elevated IPA from La Cumbre brewing co. sent to us by awesome craft beer drinker Phillip Lorenzini
We're full of woo, Matt has multiple aha's with IPA, John stands by his IPAs, and Stephen gets double teamed.
This weeks Master Pairing suffered from technical difficulties and couldn't be released. Sad Panda.
Get out there and drink your favorite IPA on this, the holiest of all beer drinking days.
Check out the brewery we talked about this week :
* Alesmith Brewing Co( alesmith.com/ ) ( @AleSmithBrewing ) ( facebook.com/AleSmithBrewingCo )
* La Cumbre Brewing Co ( lacumbrebrewing.com/ ) ( @LaCumbreBrewing ) ( facebook.com/pages/La-Cumbre-Brewing-Co/141058152588214 )
Upcoming Events we will be at :
* August 10: The Full Pint 6th Anniversary Party at 38 Degrees
* August 11: Blue Palms 5th Anniversary Party
* August 17: Stone Brewing Co 17th Anniversary Party.
Show your love of Craft Beer and support the show!
Support our Sponsors
Follow us online
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?