A Letter - A Story (Ena gramma mia istoria) is the 1st Greek educational animated series.
An original cartoon series that aims at learning through entertainment. Preschool and primary school pupils familiarize with letters and sounds of the Greek alphabet and language through 24 verse based, funny, surrealistic animated stories, which combine the educational language with that of fairy tales and television. Each episode is designed within a context of interdisciplinary and holistic approach to knowledge and thus supports the School Curriculum in an innovative, original and attractive way.
- FINALIST (Motion Graphics), European Design Awards 2012
- BEST CHILDREN FILM, 2nd Corinthian Peloponnesian International Film Festival 2011
- BEST ANIMATION, 6th Cyprus International Film Festival 2011
- COMMENDATION (for "The Frog Violinist"), 5th digi 2011 | Short Film Festival in Drama
- 2nd AWARD EDUCATIONAL FILM, 5th Athens Animfest 2010
- 2nd Be There! Corfu International Animation Festival 2012
- 14th Olympia International Film Festival for Children & Young People 2011
- Animacall: The Animation Project 2011 (Thessaloniki Center of Contemporary Art Exhibition)
- Animasyros 3.0, International Animation Festival 2010
- 13th Olympia International Film Festival for Children & Young People 2010
- 6th Athens Video Art Festival 2010
- Animasyros 2.0, International Animation Festival 2009
Concept - Screenplay: Sophia Madouvalou
Research - Educational Supervision: Vicky Panagopoulou, Sophia Madouvalou
Direction: Aristarchos Papadaniel
Character Design - Animation: Aristarchos Papadaniel
Storyboard: Sophia Madouvalou, Aristarchos Papadaniel
Models Set-up - Visual Effects: Panos Papadaniel
Music: Dimitris Maramis
Voices: Charis Attonis, Giorgos Giannakakos, Adonis Dimitrokalis, Manos Karatzogiannis, Konstantinos Milonis, Irene Mourelatou, Andriana Rapti, Yiannis Stefopoulos, Katerina Tsavalou
Main Titles Song
Music: Dimitris Maramis
Lyrics: Sophia Madouvalou
Vocals: Argiro Ananiadou, Konstantinos Kaikis
Sound Recording - Mixage: Theodoris Zefkilis, Wee | Studio SCA
English Translation - Adaptation: Pierra Fotiadou | Cosmos Translations
Executive Production: Syllipsis Ltd.
Production: Greek Educational RadioTelevision
Greek Ministry of Education, Lifelong Learning & Religious Affairs
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?