Informational meeting held on Friday 16 October was both an opportunity to come together as a program but gave GLS students the opportunity to speak more in depth about the arc of the GLS curriculum and how the junior year international study fits in to their undergraduate program. The following points were covered:
* a review of the GLS curriculum, including course requirements
* an overview of GLS International Sites and their academic, cultural, and programmatic offerings
* the required proposal for junior year site selection
* key dates and deadlines
* preparation for the junior year abroad (language study, GLS coursework, independent research)
* the senior year, the thesis, and how it all fits together
Any additional questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?