The church will never grow to its full potential until you realize and act on the fact that you are here to make that happen.
Ex 18: 13-23; Numbers 11:16-17,25,29; Duet. 10:8; Acts 2:17-21; Heb. 10:10-22; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; 2 Peter 2:4-5,9-10
1. Why do people think they need pastors or priests to talk to God FOR them?
2. If your pastor asked you to talk to God on his behalf would you think it was a strange request? Why? Why not?
3. Is knowing God’s word and will only a job for the pastor’s? Explain?
4. Read 2 Peter 2:9. How do you understand this verse and the responsibility it holds for the one who belongs to Jesus?
5. How does it apply to your life?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?