In this week's inTouch News, David Gibbons shares with you news from the Indian printing consumables market:
1. Thousands of Indians sit on street corners refilling half of the market share of printer cartridges;
2. Consumers in India may soon pay less for their printer cartridges;
3. Millions of metres of ribbon shipped to India to meet the dot matrix market needs;
4. Konica Minolta appoints distribution partners to launch 7 new printers in India;
5. Researchers say global printer shipments will drop to 88 million per year by 2017;
6. Worldwide paper volume decreased to 2.98 trillion pages in 2012.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?