In 2013 Red Bull commissioned New Creatures to develop and produce a large-scale interactive experience representing the convergence of "art and sport" and featuring the pro-golfer Rickie Fowler.
The final piece featured in this video is based on mythologist Joseph Campbell's well-known "Hero's Journey" research and storyline. The concept being to draw a parallel between a psychedelic odyssey-like tale, and the mental journey a top athlete undergoes when preparing to perform at their peak level in a competition.
This experience was produced in collaboration with the amazing artist group Lumenal Code, KayneLIVE, Grant Davis VJ Culture, Adam Aleksander Presents, and many many others. This might be the weirdest place the sport of golf has ever gone. Something we are all proud of.
Film by: ANDNOISE
-Creative Agency & Production Company: "New Creatures"
- Executive Producer/ Creative Director- AJ White
- Executive Producer/ Creative Director- Jason Naumoff
- Visual Artists- "Lumenal Code"- Dan Cohen & Gabe Shaugnessy
- Technical Director- Grant Davis
- Audio/ Lighting Design & Production- "KayneLIVE"
-Lighting and Audio Production Designer - Benji Kayne
- Lighting Director- Ben Carlson
- Project Manager- Adam Aleksander
- Construction Manager- Chris Stockton
- Projectionist- Greg Leeper
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?