COLUMBUS COMMON COUNCIL – COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2013 – FOLLOWING REGULAR MEETING
COLUMBUS CITY HALL
1. Roll Call
2. Notice of Open Meeting
3. Approve Agenda
4. Citizens Comments on agenda items
5. Discussion of a 14’ x 8’ walk in cooler/freezer donation to Kiwanis Park concession stand.
6. Consider updates to the municipal code concerning:
a. Requiring each unit of a multifamily structure to be separately metered for water and electricity
b. Requiring each unit of a multifamily structure to have its own lateral connection for water and sewer
c. Providing for a zero lot line zoning classification in the City Zoning Code.
7. Discussion – Task Order with Ruekert Mielke on Zoning Ordinance Update
8. Discussion – Task Order with Ruekert Mielke on Pump Station Control Panel Replacements
9. Update – Highway Construction Limits on State Highways in the City of Columbus
10. Discussion – 2014 Sidewalks
11. Bid Opening – 2013 Sanitary Sewer Collection System Repairs
12. Discuss reimbursement request from HLPC for flowers planted at Fireman's Park
13. Discussion – job description for Police Department new position - Sergeant
14. Discussion – Emergency Management Director and Senior Center Director job descriptions
15. Discussion – Park Pavilion Noise, Ordinance update, staff comments
16. Update – Renewal of City Waste/Recycling Contract
17. Budget Update
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?