Immediate deactivation, initiated by manager, requiring approval
• A manager can log into Identity Manager and deactivate an employee immediately.
• This kind of process typically does require approval, by HR.
• The user is deactivated, but only once the request is approved.
• Managers are generally only allowed to do this to their direct reports.
• HR users are generally allowed to do this to anyone (at least outside of HR and executive groups).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?