Released: 1998 Format: 65mm IMAX Run Time: 6 minutes
The Academy-Award nominated animated short-film tells the story of a lonely inventor, whose colorless existence is brightened only by dreams of the carefree bliss of his youth. By day, he is trapped in a dehumanizing job in a joyless world. But by night, he tinkers away on a visionary invention, desperate to translate his inspiration into something meaningful. When his invention is complete, it will change the way people see the world. But he will find that success comes at a high price, as it changes himself, as well.
* Academy Awards 1998 – Nominee – Best Animated Short
* Sundance Film Festival 2/99 – Special Jury Prize for Short Films
* South by South West 2/99 - Best Animated Short
* Aspen Shorts Fest 3/99 – Special Jury prize
* World Fest Houston 3/99 – Gold Special Jury Prize for Shorts
Run Time: 6:00
Format: 70/mm/15p and 35 mm/4 perf release prints
Writer and Director: Mark Osborne
Producer: Steve Kalafer
Co-producers: Debra Callabresi, Kelly Moren
Line Producer: Shannon Lowry
70mm Prod. Supervision: IMAGICA USA Inc., Kelly Moren
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?