This week we're drinking a collaboration from two of our favorite breweries, The Bruery & Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, called Mrs. Stoutfire. A 9.5% imperial smoked stout that tastes quite delicious. We also welcome a special guest all the way from Arizona, Bryan Myron.
Stephen picks up guest for the show at bars, Matt knows his wood, Bryan refuses to talk about Arizona or their craft beer scene, and John appreciates subtlety.
On this weeks Master Pairings, Bill is joined by Chris White from Boutique Cigars & Cameron Collins from the OC Brew Ha Ha, and they pair an Oliva Melani cigar with a Stone Brewing Co's Old Guardian vintage 2001. Come join us at the Brew Ha Ha on Septmeber 7th, we'll be emceeing the stage and playing some beer trivia and giving away some cool prizes.
Check out the brewery we talked about this week :
* The Bruery( thebruery.com ) ( @TheBruery ) ( facebook.com/TheBruery )
* Beachwood BBQ & Brewing ( beachwoodbbq.com ) ( @beachwoodbbq_LB ) ( facebook.com/BeachwoodBBQ )
Upcoming Events you should be at :
* August 31 : Packinghouse Brewery Iron Brewer
* Starting September 3: Beachwood SourFest 2013 – The Ultimate Acid Trip
* September 7 : OC Brew Ha Ha
Show your love of Craft Beer and support the show!
Support our Sponsors
Follow us online
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?