The Summit is an all out performance snowkite for dedicated snowkite riders. The Summit has filled the legacy of the well loved Manta.
The Summit 2014 has had small changes to the bridle design from the 2013 model to make the stall/landing smoother, more controlled and from popular demand we have added the all-new 15m to the range.
The Summit is for riders with experience and who are looking for a kite to explore the limits of what we think is possible. The high aspect design, clean sail, de-power range and handling will allow the adventurous to push the boundaries of the sport even further. The Summit has so much potential due to its amazing power generation in light winds but also its big de-power in strong winds. Combine that with fast direct handling and you have the ultimate combination for progressive riders.
The design of this kite has been maximized to deliver as much performance as possible. Each aspect has been calculated using the latest development techniques to produce a kite that pushes the limit of design. With our new software and our years of experience we have put together a unique combination of aspect ratio, cell width, profile and sail tension. We have incorporated technology from our class leading paraglider designs to dramatically improve stability.
The total flag out option is extremely useful when landing the kite at the top of a mountain or in extreme conditions. It allows you to completely kill the power to pack up safely. We still recommend that you land the kite using the webbing brake handle to cleanly stall the kite if conditions permit i.e. when taking a break or finished for the day.
• High Aspect performance profile with internal strapping to increase stability.
• Performance ARC to improve the speed and glide.
• New bridle line configuration, less lines reduces the parasitic drag & improve stall/landing.
• Stall handle to land the kite or relaunch the kite with ease wherever you wish.
• 100% Flag-out safety system for Emergency STOP.
• The Summit is constructed from market leading materials.
• Double pulley speed-system, utilising the latest high spec Ronstan Orbit pulleys.
• Unique blow-out-valves on the under surface help prevent damaging the kite if crashed.
SIZES 8, 10, 12, 15
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?