For New Muslims
1. Yaa-Seen (Alphabets of Arabic language - Allah and to whomever He reveals, know their precise meanings.)
2. Waalqurani alhakeemi
2. By oath of the wise Qur’an.
3. Innaka lamina almursaleena
3. You (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him) are indeed one of the Noble Messengers.
4. AAala siratin mustaqeemin
4. On the Straight Path.
5. Tanzeela alAAazeezi alrraheemi
5. (The Qur’an is) Sent down by the Almighty, the Most Merciful.
6. Litunthira qawman ma onthira abaohum fahum ghafiloona
6. So that you may warn these people whose ancestors were not warned, they are therefore unaware.
7. Laqad haqqa alqawlu AAala aktharihim fahum la yuminoona
7. Undoubtedly, it (their disbelief) has proved true for most of them, so they will not believe.
8. Inna jaAAalna fee aAAnaqihim aghlalan fahiya ila alathqani fahum muqmahoona
8. We have indeed put shackles around their necks reaching up to the chins, so they remain facing upwards.
9. WajaAAalna min bayni aydeehim saddan wamin khalfihim saddan faaghshaynahum fahum la yubsiroona
9. And We have set a wall before them and a wall behind them, and covered the top - so they are unable to see anything.
10. Wasawaon AAalayhim aanthartahum am lam tunthirhum la yuminoona
10. And it is the same for them, whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?