VILLAGE OF CALEDONIA
County of Kent, Michigan
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Village of Caledonia will hold its regular meeting on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 7:00 P.M.
at the Village Hall, 250 S. Maple Street, Caledonia, MI, 49316
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services for the meeting
by contacting the Village Clerk at 616.891.9384.
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR VILLAGE COUNCIL
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consideration of the meeting agenda:
Public Comment (Brief) On Village issues-
Written Correspondence: Kent County Board of Commissioners
Approval of Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes of Regular meeting on August 12, 2013.
B. Building Inspector’s report – IMS Permit Listing
C. Treasurer’s report-Fund Summary for August 2013.
D. Approval to pay bills
Inquiry of conflict of interest
Reports from Council, Staff, and Consultants
1. Engineer’s Report-Proposal for Parks and Recreation Plan 5 year update.
2. Township Liaison Report
3. Planning Commission Report
4. Other Committee Reports
5. Village Manager’s Report-
6. President’s Report
1. Lites Plus-estimate to replace Downtown Street Lighting with LED. MOTION
1. R13-__ Resolution to Provide for the Designation of Friday, September 20, 2013 as POW/MIA Recognition Day. MOTION
2. Appoint Gary Scholl to the Caledonia Cable Committee- MOTION
Public Comment (Extended)
250 S Maple St
Caledonia, MI 49316
Ph 616 891-9384 Fax 616 891-9730
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?