A simultaneous low-definition/ high-definition spastic depiction of an attempted journey to the beach on my sister's birthday. Windshield wipers punctuate and jump-cut our rapid movement through white-knuckle moments of abstraction.
Previously screened at:
- Colour out of Space Experimental Sound and Film Festival (2013, Brighton, UK)
- San Francisco Cinematheque's CROSSROADS Festival (2014, San Francisco, CA, USA)
- VideoArt Festival Miden (2014, Athens/ Kalamata, GREECE)
- Fabrica Utopia Festival (2014, Andros, GREECE)
- Transient Visions: Festival of the Moving Image (2014, Johnson City, NY, USA)
- Antimatter Film Festival (2014, Victoria, BC, CANADA)
- Euroshorts Film Festival (2014, Warsaw/ Gdansk/ Katowice, POLAND)
© Christine Lucy Latimer, 2013
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?