Episode 88, September 11, 2013
In this episode, David Gibbons brings BIG news stories in the printer consumables industry:
1. Manufacturing in China picked up speed during August;
2. MSE was awarded its 24th patent;
3. RemaxAsia organizers gave the media a taste of what will be on show;
4. Samsung showcased art printers with speakers and other functions;
5. Fuji Xerox Australia, which claims to be greener;
6. Kodak has emerged from its restructuring process and the threat of being liquidated this week.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?