Im doing a series of workflows trying to figure out the best way to edit RAW footage. Thanks to Magic Lantern Im able to shoot RAW with my 5DMKII. Please feel free to comment or give suggestions on how your workflow is with RAW footage.
*Sorry about the shakiness
Music: Patrick O'Hearn
Lexar 1000X - 32GB
1. Converted Raw footage to DNG files with RAWMAGIC
2. Imported footage to Resolve and added the Alex r709 LUT thanks to Hunter - vimeo.com/67970827
3. Exported the footage as 4444
4. Import into FCP7 to add music and to edit
5. Export as a quicktime
6. Opened compressor and formatted for youtube/vimeo
(Note: Im also trying to figure out the best way for quality appearance for streaming. I would like to learn how to go through photoshop for coloring)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?