Join Urban Airship’s Chief Marketing Officer Brent Hieggelke to discuss what leading companies are doing now to prepare for the inevitable: when mobile is the primary influence on business.
For many businesses, we’ve passed the tipping point. The majority of customers interact with brands on mobile. The majority of revenue is influenced by mobile.
This consumer-driven trend is accelerating, but marketers aren’t keeping up. Many react to the mobile revolution by trying to fit a square peg (the old web) in a round hole. Many allocate only a small fraction of total marketing resources to mobile.
This webinar explores the reasons behind—and solutions for—this disconnect, believing that winning brands are constantly learning and evolving in the new mobile marketplace.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
• Why mobile must be the No. 1 focus for your organization
• Why apps are the most valuable owned media channel
• How location and personalization influence your mobile strategies
• Best practices from global brands making a huge impact with mobile
• Advanced use cases that no one is taking advantage of—yet.
Heather Tretheway, Director, Marketing Communications, Urban Airship
Michael Becker, Strategic Advisor & Board Member, North America, Mobile Marketing Association
Original Air Date:
October 24, 2013
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?