The Meeting is the nation's premier gathering for snowsports filmmaking. athletes, filmmakers and ski/snowboarding fanatics come together for 3-day event in Aspen/Snowmass.
Movies shown included: Jake Blauvelt Naturally, Level 1's Partly Cloudy, Nike Snowboarding "Never Not, Part II", Poor Boyz Productions & Red Bull Media House "Tracing Skylines", Sweetgrass Productions "Valhalla", Sherpas Cinema "Into the Mind", Teton Gravity Research "Way of Life", Transworld Snowboarding "Nation", Will Film For Food "Livin" with musical performances from DJ Shadow.
The Meeting, powered by Group Y included a conference with presenters addressing content distribution, digital landscape, brand activation, licensing, and connecting action sports with the mainstream.
Panelist & Speakers included:
• Paul Crandell - Vice President of Marketing at GoPro
• riCardo Crespo - CCO at Th13teen
• Ian Durkin - Content & Community Manager at Vimeo
•Danny Grant - General Manager at The Orchard Sports
• Jim Gunning - Managing Director/Partner at RESQWATER
• Chase Jarvis - Visionary photographer, director and fine artist
• Steven Kotler - New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist and co-founder and director of research at the Flow Genome Project
• C.J. Olivares - Senior Media Consultant with GrindMedia
• Russ Rowan - SVP Sales and Global Marketing at Spyder
• Nick Sargent - Global Director of Strategic Alliance at Burton Snowboards
• Brooke Wentz - Founder of The Rights Workshop
Sept 26-28th, 2013 in Aspen/Snowmass
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?