Episode 91, October 9
In this week's episode, David Gibbons would like to share with you:
1. Kodak and ink manufacturers Collins Ink are back in court, again.
2. HP has released new, secure mobile print solutions, as well as new single-function and multifunction printers.
3. The largest remanufacturer in the USA has launched a German website.
4. Static Control has appointed the Mumbai based Dubaria Computers as its authorised distributor in India.
5. Commentators opines a joint venture between UPM and Stora Enso is the only way for survival.
6. Consumables supplier Flint Group has warned the prices of inks will rise.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?