EcransMed is an annual short film festival, featuring recently produced films from the Mediterranean. Screenings take place at different indoor venues as well as public spaces in Montreal, free of charge. The festival has been inaugurated in December 2012, and it is held annually during the month of May, starting from EcranMed-2, 2013.
1. Slumber Past Zenith | Axel Petersén | Egypt | 2007 - EM2;
2. Zafir (Breathe Out) | Omar El Zohairy | Egypt | 2011 - EM2;
3. ΣΤΑΧΥΑ (Rye) | Simon Farmakas | Cyprus | 2010 - EM2;
4. La Boda (The Wedding) | Marina Seresesky | Spain | 2012 - EM2;
5. Cathos et Magdelon | Matthieu Di Stefano | France | 2007 - EM1;
6. Blessed Blessed Oblivion | Jumana Manna | Palestine | 2010 - EM2;
7. Chienne d'Histoire | Serge Avedikian | France | 2010 - EM2;
8. Familiar | Jumana Manna | Palestine | 2012 - EM2;
9. Syria's Children Of War | Maya Milani | Syria | 2012 - EM2;
10. Bitter Return | Mohamed Benabou | Morocco | 2011 - EM2;
11. Cargo | Carlo Sironi | Italy | 2012 - EM2;
12. Everybody Should Have a Second Chance | Mehmet Erkani | Turkey | 2011 - EM1;
13. Once Upon a Sidewalk | Gheith Al-Amine | Lebanon | 2009 - EM1;
14. Pilala | Theo Papadoulakis | Greece | 2004 - EM1.
"For Alisse Beethoven"; From album "Music to Moog By"; By/ Gershon Kingsley; 1969.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?