This week we're loving life in Denver Colorado for the Great American Beer Festival, and since we're having so much fun, we figured we'd give the reigns over to Dr. Bill and see what exactly you pair the GABF with ... turns out, you pair with awesome food and beer!
We head over to Freshcraft and hung out with the guys from Glazed and Confuzed Donuts, and a couple of the owner, Lucas and Jason Forgy. Then we head over to Falling Rock Tap House and sit with Chris Black and Bill Schilling and take you on a whirlwind tour of fantastic Master Pairings throughout Denver.
Check out the locations we visited this week :
* Freshcraft ( freshcraft.com/ ) ( @FreshcraftFood ) ( facebook.com/Freshcraft )
* Falling Rock Tap House ( fallingrocktaphouse.com/ ) ( @FallingRockTap ) ( facebook.com/pages/Falling-Rock-Tap-House/329391603741296 )
* Glazed and Confused Doughnuts ( glazedandconfuzeddonuts.com ) ( facebook.com/GlazedAndConfuzedDoughnuts )
Check out the breweries we paired up
* Great Divide Brewing Co ( greatdivide.com/ ) ( @greatdividebrew ) ( facebook.com/greatdividebrew )
* Bull and Bush ( bullandbush.com/ ) ( @bandbmanbeer ) ( facebook.com/pages/Bull-Bush-Brewery/113516875349638 )
* Stone Brewing Co ( stonebrewingco.com ) ( @stonebrewingco ) ( facebook.com/stonebrewingcom )
* Left Hand Brewing Co ( lefthandbrewing.com/ ) ( @lefthandbrewing ) ( facebook.com/LeftHandBrewing )
* Oskar Blues ( oskarblues.com ) ( @oskarblues ) ( facebook.com/OskarBluesCANS )
* Boulevard Brewing Co ( boulevard.com/ ) ( @boulevard_beer ) ( facebook.com/Boulevard )
Show your love of Craft Beer and support the show!
Support our Sponsors
Follow us online
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?