SMARTS Farm offers the youth of our community the opportunity to dig in dirt and watch things grow. Our goal is to:
• Help young people to develop respect for nature and the environment
• Provide opportunities for inquiry, observation, and experimentation
• Teach budding gardeners to nurture and care for other living things
• Motivate picky eaters to appreciate fruits and vegetables
• Promote physical activity and positive outdoor experiences
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?