Experiencing our heritage by recreating authentic sounds of the past
- What would a ritual at Stonehenge have sounded like 4,000 years ago?
- Why would different acoustics have saved more lives during the Kings Cross Underground tragedy in 1987?
- What did Coventry Cathedral sound like before it was bombed in 1940?
- How is acoustics research changing the way we find out about our heritage?
- How can listening to the past improve our quality of life for the future?
These and other pioneering research projects are already changing the way we study the past. They are also helping to improve the way we live our lives in the future.
The work is funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council and the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?