A few weeks ago, Theo Friedman, a Tufts junior, hosted the Observer and seven other guests at his house for an eight-course, fine dining experience. Here's some behind-the-scenes footage, to read more about Theo's thoughts and experiences about the food industry, check out our new issue that comes out on October 28!
- Roasted shiitake, Avocado Emulsion, Pickled shallot
- Poached and Seared Chicken, Celery Root Puree, Blue Cheese Whipped Cream, Hot Sauce, Sour Grass
- Incense Smoked Edamame Puree, Pomegranate Gel, Seared Sea Bass, Compressed Celery Root, Pomegranate Tea
- Pickeld Beet, Beet Salad Inside, Shaved Walnut
- Bay Scallop, Pomegranate Ver Jus, Pickled Ginger, Pomegranate Caviar
- Sous Vide Salmon, Watercress Puree, Horseradish Whipped Cream, Lemon Foam, Pickled Pearl Onions, Crunchy Salmon Skin
- Papaya Puree, Coconut Panna Cotta, Diced Papaya, Lime Granita, Caramelized Grilled Banana, Crunchy Fruits
- Olive Oil Cake, Rosemary Pinenut Puree, Candied Cocoa Nibs, Tart Greek Frozen Yogurt, Grapefruit Curd, Pulled Sugar Pine Nuts, Micro Mint
Filming & Editing by Bernita Ling
Music: Jesse Ware - Sweet Talk (Saux Remix)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?