FUNNY| 5 mistakes when correcting others
Allah says "Invite (people) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good counsel. And argue with them in the best of manners" (Qur'an 16:125)
1. Hammer time: Forcing brothers to follow deen will not make them last long.
2. Dumb question: No question is a dumb question, we were all at a stage where we didn't know.
3. Shame sandwich: Embarrassing someone will not get them to change, advice him privately and gently.
4. No questions! Learn about Islam so can answer your kids, otherwise they'll learn from un-reliable sources.
5. haraam, haraam and haram: You can't cuss someone and then expect them to learn from you.
If you liked this video, take the time to: Like | Subscribe | Share | Comment | It will help me a great deal. Jazakallah khairun.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?