The Benbow on Ambrym island, Vanuatu, is one of the rare volcano of the world to possess a lava lake.
In july 2013, a team of passionate people takes up a crazy challenge : be the first ones to reach the third terrace, at the very bottom of the volcano, and approach at the nearest the lava lake, till touching the heart of the earth....
All scientific datas about this expedition, routes, photos, videos, credits and special thanks are available for free on benbow2013.info/
== Episode 3 : Some Drawings in the Ashes ==
Joined by Thomas, our volcanologist, we are heading to the village of Lalinda, where Joses, our host and future guide to the heart of the volcano, is waiting for us. Two days in another world, another time...
- episode 1 : vimeo.com/78147349
- episode 2 : vimeo.com/78149164
- episode 4 : vimeo.com/78165725
- episode 5 : vimeo.com/78175404
- episode 6 : vimeo.com/78180243
== Info ==
- Canon 5D Mark II / Go Pro Hero 3
- Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro
- Music : Jónsi & Alex / Boy 1904
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?