The Benbow on Ambrym island, Vanuatu, is one of the rare volcano of the world to possess a lava lake.
In july 2013, a team of passionate people takes up a crazy challenge : be the first ones to reach the third terrace, at the very bottom of the volcano, and approach at the nearest the lava lake, till touching the heart of the earth....
All scientific datas about this expedition, routes, photos, videos, credits and special thanks are available for free on benbow2013.info.
== Episode 4 : The Green an the Gray ==
The team is at last complete ! It’s time to reach the base camp. A treck of five hours in the jungle, with all the material, hundreds of kilos of food and water, 700 meters of climbing, 80% of humidity, among ash and vegetation...
- episode 1 : vimeo.com/78147349
- episode 2 : vimeo.com/78149164
- episode 3 : vimeo.com/78159281
- episode 5 : vimeo.com/78175404
- episode 6 : vimeo.com/78180243
== Info ==
- Canon 5D Mark II / Go Pro Hero 3
- Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro
- Music : Tim McMorris / Power to Power
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?