Recorded on Monday 16 September, 14.00 – 15:00 @ Room 6, Floor 3
Moderator: Daniel Dietrich, Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland
A session with short and sharp statements from pioneers, experts and activists from around the world on the state-of-play of Open Government Data from their countries. These updates will highlight stories of success and failure and reveal current issues and trends from the global open data community. Each participant will have 2-3 minutes and 1 slide. These updates will be followed by a short panel discussion with an all star cast of open data gurus who will identify trends and issues on the fly and comment on them.
* Sandor Lederer – K-Monitor Watchdog for Public Funds, Hungary
* Samih Abid & Inès Hammami – OpenGovTn, Tunisia
* Waltraut Ritter – Knowledge Dialogues, Hong Kong
* Everton Zanella Alvarenga – Open Knowledge Foundation, Brazil
* Regards Citoyens, France
* Oleg Naumenko, Russia
* Pia Waugh – Australian Government, Australia
* Bibhusan Bista – aidinfo, Nepal
and more to be announced!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?