Built in 1870, it was a private house, complete with coach house and stables until 1930 when it was converted into flats and the outbuildings became commercial.
Filming was completed as Hearth Revolving Fund restored the building into 6 apartments, using original materials to maintain the feel of this Victorian house.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?