If you want a basic and practical understanding of the patent process, this webinar recording is for you. In part one of this two-part series, Jim Nelson provides high level insight on the processes, techniques, practicalities, costs and pitfalls involved in getting a patent.
This series is designed for those with little to no experience with Intellectual Property. Topics discussed include:
• What is a patent?
• What value does a patent hold through the eyes of: individual inventors, corporate employees and owners, entrepreneurs, researchers at a University or non-profit, and non-practicing entities (Troll)
• How to begin the process of getting a patent
• Filing your application and how the America Invents Act may affect you
• Prosecuting your application before the USPTO and patent offices of other countries
• Costs of a patent application
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?