So here is my first preset pack. It's $12. I spent a good month just on these 12 presets to make sure they were true to the look I was going for. I really hope you guys enjoy them. Also, here's a free preset: tinyurl.com/mkw27c5
This free preset is 100% hands down my favorite one out of the bunch. I wanted to share it so everyone could see how much effort I put into each one.
Stark Burn Shaders Vol01
- 12 FumeFx Gradients
- 3 stylized explosions
- 9 based off of real world Hollywood pyrotechnic explosions
- Big Budget Blockbuster Production quality out of the box.
- Made to be flexible for compositing, no blown out colors or muddied shadows - for further tweaking even after rendering to get the EXACT look you are looking for.
- Great for beginners who are struggling to get realistic looking shaders, but also a good time saver for everyone. Use the preset as is or adjust to make the look your own.
- Comes with a guide so you can load in your presets quickly and keep working.
- Each of the shaders were carefully researched to make sure they are accurate to their type of explosion.
- Each preset comes with the source Max file so you could just load it up and check out the shader after you sim
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?