Video CV of Mansoor Ismail.
Location: North Evington, city of Leicester, United Kingdom
Industries interested in: Financial Services, Accounting, Management Consultancies, Business Consultancies, Franchises, Marketing and Commercial, Education and Training, Media, SME local and international.
Personal Profile: Freelance accountant and manager with over 30 years experience in various organisations, excellent team worker. Financial and business manager and administrator in professional firms, commerce and industry, worked in many different environments. Semi retired, looking for proactive role.
Self-employed/Freelance City Accounting Services Sep 1978 to present
Financial Accountant Cunnington & Co Sep 1975 to Aug 1978
Audit Clerk Coopers & Lybrand Int. Aug 1970 to Aug 1975
Portfolio of Contract and Freelance Work:
1. Accounting and business consultancy
* Textiles manufacturing companies, management accounting and training support
* Motor Cars dealership, financial control and supervising monthly management accounting
* Retail distribution companies, financial control and internal auditing
* Small Accountancy practices, managing portfolio of clients with provision of overall accounting, tax and business start-ups
* Properties and retail companies, held financial director position in 4 companies
2. Business Development and Management:
* Textiles manufacturing companies, business support, start up to achieving £ 25m
* Colleges and training services companies, start up to projects of £ 5m
* Import and Export wholesale distribution companies, start up to achieving £ 5m. Held executive directorship in 3 companies.
* Umbrella companies and small accountancy practices, managed business development units for service to computer contractors
3. Planning and Improving Information Systems
* Omni Integrated accounting and payroll systems in housing associations
* Cyborg and Pyramid Payroll systems for 2000 employees in housing associations
* Siebel CRM and Oracle project management systems in large customer services centre
* Management accounting using various integrated bespoke IT systems, managing change
* Assisted warehouse and logistics teams with implementation of latest IT systems in line management, stock and customer services
4. Training and Lecturing:
* Accountancy training to staff in manufacturing, wholesale and retail organisations
* MBA and accountancy training and tutorial to graduates in colleges and business schools
5. Temporary positions in Finance and Accounting:
* Management accounting using Sage, CODA, Dart, Sky Integrated, IBM, various bespoke IT systems, Windows and MS Office applications
* Payroll and VAT accounting
* Auditing, financial accounting and preparing tax returns in accountancy practices, using Sage, IRIS, Mercia and Taxfile systems
* MBA PG in Business Administration
* Degree in Professional Skills in International Development
Hobbies and Interests:
Writing management books and feature articles, volunteering, touring in India and Africa.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?