Seattle based video production company Pangeality Productions worked with local NGO Pronto International to create Spanish and English language training videos for their Obstetric and Neonatal Training curriculum.
The curriculum was designed to be inter-professional, based on the latest evidence-based thinking regarding team training and communication and includes information and themes ideal for all members of the medical team; nurses, general physicians, obstetricians, pediatricians and anesthesiologists. Their program was also designed and developed to comply with their commitment to highly realistic simulation with clearly defined training goals and evidence-based learning objectives.
The training course goals include:
1. Challenge participants to think creatively and systematically about the management of obstetric emergencies
2. Mobilize limited resources
3. Improve team communication and functioning
4. Support humanized birth experiences for women and their families
5. Increase the rapid identification, stabilization and transfer of complications
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?