Dooeun Choi (Art Center Nabi, Seoul, Korea) presenting at the Robots and Avatars Forum on Wednesday 25th November 2009.
Dooeun Choi is creative director of Art Center Nabi, which opened in 2000 as the first media art centre in Seoul, Korea. She is interested in new ways of mediated communication between humans, machine, and other lives. She will present an input about the state of the art use of robots and avatars for education / workplace in Korea as well as share her own future visions.
The Robots & Avatars Forum was co-produced by bodydataspace.net and NESTA.org.uk and looked at how young people today will work and play with new virtual and physical forms in 10-15 years time robotsandavatars.net
Chosen for their expertise and hands-on experience with innovative and topical projects, each panel member gave a short input relating to subjects ranging from :-
* Multi-identity and self representation
* Virtual worlds / gaming / social media
* Future work skills and creation processes
* Citizenship and democracy
* Exhibition, installation and performance
* Connectivity and communication tools within the context of the future work environment.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?