1. According to CNN, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey has stated that if Israel were to strike Iran in an effort to damage the country's nuclear program, the United States would meet "some defined obligations" it has to the Middle East nation.
2. According to The Times of Israel, the French government believes comments by Iran's supreme leader about Israel are "unacceptable" and complicate talks between world powers and the Islamic regime over its nuclear program.
3. According to The Times of Israel, the double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut on Tuesday morning was anything but a surprise.
4. According to the BBC, Flooding and landslides in central Vietnam have left at least 28 people dead, nine missing and some 80,000 homeless since Friday.
5. According to The Jerusalem Post, the Israeli air force struck four terrorist targets in Gaza on Tuesday evening in response to Palestinian mortar fire earlier in the day at soldiers in the Eshkol region.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:23-24: "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Rick Warren. He said, "What we do know for sure is this: Jesus will not return until everyone God wants to hear the Good New has heard it. Jesus said, 'The Good News about God's kingdom will be preached in all the world, to every nation. Then the end will come.' If you want Jesus to come back sooner, focus on fulfilling your mission, not figuring out prophecy."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?