peak-electronics.de A DC/DC converter is generally used if the supply voltage available is not compatible with the input voltage rating of the electronic application. The optimum selection of a DC/DC converter is often not as simple as you might imagine, since it is not solely a matter of determining input voltage, output voltage and power. The following is an overview of the most important criteria to consider when selecting and applying DC/DC converters.
- Output voltage
- Output current & power
- Converters with potential separation (input/output isolation)
- Difference between regulated & unregulated converters
- Converters with multiple output voltages
- Connected converters
- Additional functions
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Ambient and environmental conditions
- Form factors
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?