Building Transglobal Collaboration Networks
Pascal Marmier, Director, Consul, swissnex Boston, Consulate of Switzerland builds transglobal networks to strengthen innovation and commerce. [Editor's Note: Pascal Marmier is currently Executive Director at swissnex China based in Shanghai, China.]
In this interview you'll the larger value of Swissnex Boston as one of several place based incubators around the globe.
What can you learn and apply to your work, build knowledge networks, and the value of adopting a global context?
Learn more about swissnex Boston at swissnexboston.org/
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?