tinyurl.com/le4koje : earliest time to start potty training Below are all the blog posts about my encounter using the 3 Day Potty Training Method with my son Andrew. At first they were uploaded all as individual journals however I chose to combine them all to save any individual who reads them the trouble of having to read through numerous journals.
(Posted Nov. 2, 2007) I am presently trying to finish the Potty Training in 3 days. This was Day 1.
Keynotes behind the 3 day program include:.
-Using genuine, routine undergarments from the start (not training trousers or pull ups).
- Focusing on "keep your underwear dry" as opposed to concentrating on "go to the potty".
- If they start to poop or pee, get them up and run with them to the potty to place them on it so they understand they are supposed to be going there.
- earliest time to start potty training you are to likewise put them in under garments when they go to bed, seeing to it you obtain them on the potty prior to they retire. Wake them up immediately prior to you go to bed to acquire them to go potty again and the wake them up concerning half an hour prior to they usually wake up to acquire them to go potty once more.
- Not resting them on the potty and simply waiting for something to happen.
- You are expected to spend the entire day with them to ensure that you are available anytime they intend to go potty (this indicates no tv for you, no internet, nothing that will really distract from time with your youngster).
After finishing the program for someday, below's what I've experienced:.
- altered undergarments for him 14 times today. : tinyurl.com/le4koje
- I think he peed a minimum of a little on every surface area of our bedroom flooring aside from areas covered by furniture.
- had him pee in the potty twice and I believe accidently have a mote of poop drop in the potty once.
- had to alter the sheets two times while he was down throughout naptime.
- my son didn't take a nap whatsoever today.
- had my son tell me numerous times that he had to go potty, only to learn that it wasn't true- lol.
- spent the day in your home and didn't log into the computer till regarding 7:30 PM (which is quite unusual because I usually go to in the first blush).
And rather of putting him down for the evening with simply undergarments on, I put a pair of under garments on and place a baby diaper on over it so he will certainly still feel the damp feeling of underwear. I'm likewise not certain I'm going to wake him up before I go to bed or if I'm going to try to wake him up 30 mins early in the early morning. I may just let him wake up as usual and change undergarments and nappy like usual.
After all that encounter today I am definitely worn out. And instead of putting him down for the evening with simply underclothing on, earliest time to start potty training I placed a pair of underwear on and put a nappy on over it so he will certainly still feel the moist feeling of under garments. I'm additionally not certain I'm going to wake him up prior to I go to bed or if I'm going to try to wake him up 30 mins early in the early morning.
I would merely let him wake up as typical and alter underclothing and nappy like usual. : tinyurl.com/le4koje
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?