For those who missed it: Live Graduation Extravaganza from Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Testimonies from graduates of the Narconon drug rehab program, plus musical guests who voluteered their time for the event.
- "Rock'in Around the Christmas Tree"
Lea Morgane and the Narconon choir
- Introduction by Marc Bernard Executive Director Narconon Trois-Rivieres and Narconon program steps completions with Dina Angelini
- Testimony by Drew Chopty - Withdrawal Specialist Narconon Trois-Rivieres
- "Wonderful world" sung by Lea Morgane
- Speech by Andre Ahern, B.s.c. biol, M.s.c. Ecology Senior Director for Expansion Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
- Narconon Program Steps completions with the Christmas Fairy - Emilie Fontaine
- Narconon's star and student of the week with Program Support Service - Carole Pelland
- "And So this is Chritmas" sung by Kevin Desrosiers and the Narconon choir.
- "Le ciel est à moi" sung by Lea Morgane
-Wins and success on the Program with Narconon's Trois-Rivieres Students and personnal Live holiday message to family and relatives.
- Speech from Marcel Gemme C.C.D.C. (Certified Cheminal Dependancy Counselor) and Drug Addictions Counselor for ten years.
- Narconon's drug rehab program completion: Colton D.
- Closing word by Marc Bernard
-"Hallelujah" sung by Lea Morgane and the Narconon choir.
End of Narconon Extravaganza 2009
Narconon Trois-Rivières special graduation on Canada News Wire: newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/December2009/21/c5055.html
Narconon Trois-Rivières special graduation on eNewsChannels.com :
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?