Our Creatives share their EPIC experience. Our Nonprofit clients share the impact the EPIC rally has had on their organization.
In order of appearance:
- Danny Schuman - President, Twist
- Lisa Szkatulski - Strategist + Founder, Progressive Conspiracy
- Kenny Lapins - Senior Copywriter, SapientNitro
- Sally Hazelgrove - President, Crushers Club
- Frank Brim - President, Garfield Park Little League
- Barry Benson - Executive Director, 826CHI
- Loren Linder - Development + Operations Director, Illinois Safe Schools Alliance
EPIC - Engaging Philanthropy, Inspiring Creatives (iamepic.org) empowers creative people to make social change happen. For our creative rallies—eight, intense, fun weeks of collaboration—we pair hand-picked volunteers from the advertising + design industries with nonprofit clients dedicated to education, children + families. Each team creates programs + materials—on a strictly probono basis—that their nonprofit client will use to positively impact the lives of those they serve.
* With many thanks to designkitchen for generously producing this video. Check them out at designkitchen.com)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?