In 2013, we began a world tour of the most beautiful abandoned places on earth.
We expect that this world tour lasts at least 3 years and we called this world tour the "Lost Places Project".
You can find more info there => menilmonde.com/a-propos/lost-places-project/
For each location, we realize a short-doc : you can find them in our Vimeo Channel => vimeo.com/channels/lostplacesproject
We explored 6 places in North Wales:
- Baron Hill, built in 1612, abandoned since 1920
- Point of Ayr Lighthouse, built in 1777, abandoned since 1883
- Duke of Lancaster shipwreck, abandoned since 1978
- Talysarn Hall, built in 1820, abandoned since the end of 18's
- Valle Crucis Abbey, built in 1201, abandoned since 1537
The Lancashire's Panapticons (the 2 wind art sculptures) are not lost, but we liked thair strange side (located in north of Manchester, England).
When we discovered these places, we were so excited and like kids... playing with their DSLR toys :-)
Funny BTS Bonus coming soon...
Music: "Svay Pak", by Tony Anderson
Licensing through themusicbed.com/
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?