Shot over an afternoon in London.
Music is London Grammar - Strong (Original and Acoustic Versions) - No copyright infringement intended.
Shot on a Canon 5D Mark III using Magic Lantern 14-bit raw
Canon 24-105 IS
Komputerbay 64GB 1000x (Held steady at 85Mb/s @ 1920x1080 25fps)
- MLV files dumped using mlv_dump.osx and recursive0.4.command method via Terminal.app (see magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=9731.0)
- DNG sequences imported into DaVinci Resolve Lite 10 and graded (BMD Film colour space, Highlight Recovery, Fujifilm stock LUT)
- Exported to Quicktime ProRes 4444 intermediate
- Cut in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Exported to a finishing H264 codec (1080p, 25fps, 50Mb/s, 2-Pass VBR, Maximum Depth & Render Quality, key framing every 25 frames)
Happy to answer any questions on the raw workflow.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?