The Sun Shines Here!
Located in the heart of SF’s vibrant SOMA district, this corner loft has great views and an open floor plan with a southern exposure providing abundant light. The building features a roof deck with downtown views. 1488 Harrison provides the best of SOMA nightlife, dining, shopping, and tech companies. There is easy access to Highways 80, 101, and 280, making for an easy commute.
• Corner unit
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining area with gas fireplace
• Built-in Murphy bed for guests
• Hardwood floors on main level, carpet in bedroom
• Custom-built cabinets
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• Building features elevator and roof deck with views
• Vibrant SOMA location
• HOA dues: $435.70 per month
More information: 1488HarrisonSt201.com
Listed by Dirk Kinley, Climb Real Estate
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?