Archana & Neil
Hedsor House is a stunning wedding venue in Buckinghamshire set in its own magnificent 100-acre historic park. Perched high above the River Thames just a stones throw from London, Hedsor is one of the best country house wedding and wedding reception venues anyone could find to host their perfect day.
Archana & Neil had chosen Film AM to be their wedding cinematographer and two of our team filmed the event with three cameras, a package option we are finding more and more popular with our clients and ideal or Civil ceremonies and Hindu weddings.
Neil arrived at the venue on a Kudos Horse along with Kudos Dhol players and it made for an entrance fit for a king. Archana looked stunning and had the excellent Patti Panue doing her hair and make-up.
The venue was made to look even more stunning thanks to Maz of Leicester's amazing decor and flowers and it was a pleasure working alongside Jag from East West Photography.
We hope you enjoy and stay tuned for much more!
• Wedding Cinematography by Film AM Weddings
• Filmed using Canon EOS C100 Cinema & Canon 5D MKIII’s (all full 1080p High Definition)
• Lenses (Canon) - 24mm F1.4L, 50mm F1.2L, 135mm F2.0L, 16-35mm F2.8L, 24-70mm F2.8L, 70-200mm F2.8L II
• Camera Support - Miller DS20 Fluid Head Tripods, Manfrotto Monopods & Cinevate Camera Sliders
• Hand-held Steadicam Stabilisation System
• Audio Capture - Rode NTG3 Shotgun Microphones, Sennheiser Wireless Microphones & Zoom H4N Mobile Audio Recorders
• Edited using Apple Final Cut Pro 7
• Venue – Hedsor House - hedsor.com
• MUA - pattipanue.com
• Entertainment – Kudos Music - kudosmusic.co.uk
• Caterer – Payal - payal.co.uk
• Decor / Flowers – Maz of Leicester - mazmashru.co.uk
• Photography - East West - eastwestphotography.com
Find us at facebook.com/filmAMweddings and join our fan page to keep up to date with our latest work
Alternatively give us a call on 0845 604 5568 or 07760 784 209 if you fancy a chat
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?