Lectures and tutorials for my collecting behavioral data online class: gureckislab.org/courses/spring14/online_data_collection/
vide 3.2: How to fork and clone repositories on github.com
The steps covered here are:
1. talk about repos
2. fork a repo (go to github.com/gureckis and find the "super_basic_web_app" and click "fork")
3. go to your forked repo on your profile page
4. clone repo using ('git clone')
5. go in directory for repo ('cd super_basic_web_app')
6. open some of the files
7. change one
8. type 'git status' to see what changed
9. type 'git diff' to see more detail about what change
10. launch a local web server to view the app 'python -m SimpleHTTPServer'
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?