Good energy management is good business and adopting an energy management strategy can be a competitive advantage opportunity that all organizations should consider.
ISO 50001 is a standard that provides a framework for industrial plants, commercial facilities or entire organizations to manage energy. Released in September 2011, ISO 50001 replaces a number of regional and national energy management standards, including EN 16001.
An effectively implemented Energy Management System will help:
- Reduce energy related operational costs
- Increase energy efficiency
- Demonstrate a commitment to sustainability
- Support energy conservation
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Improve use of energy assets
- Formalize and refine energy procurement practices
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?