1. According to the Baptist Press, Russell D. Moore's visit to a hushed Russian orphanage more than 10 years ago opened his eyes to a new understanding of his spiritual adoption.
2. According to a release issued by NLCC, Nashville Life Christian Church (NLCC) is collecting toiletries, clothes, winter coats and blankets for Covering Nashville - an initiative to cover homeless families in Nashville this cold, holiday season.
3. According to the Baptist Press, The president of the Kentucky Baptist Convention's children's services agency has recommended that the organization amend its hiring practices to ban discrimination against homosexuals, according to a PowerPoint presentation posted on the agency's website.
4. According to the Christian Post, The Episcopal Church continues to decline both in baptized members and average weekly worship attendance, according to recently released statistics for 2012.
5. According to Charisma News, To stress the need for immediate action by Congress on immigration reform, Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC), the nation's largest Christian Hispanic organization representing more than 40,000 churches, will begin a 40-day fast on Monday that will last through one of the most indulgent national holidays, Thanksgiving.
6. According to The Associated Press, A Florida pastor has pleaded guilty in Denver federal court to participating in a Ponzi scheme involving about $5 million.
7. According to a news release issued, The Association of Black Cardiologists (ABC) is teaming with Johns Hopkins Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Heart Disease, Empowerment Temple AME Church and Sister-to-Sister Foundation to launch their Spirit of the Heart campaign in Baltimore, MD on Sunday, November 3, 2013.
8. According to a news release issued, Liberty Counsel filed a Reply Petition at the United States Supreme Court to consider Liberty v. Lew, because it is the only case before the Court which presents the full array of constitutional issues left unanswered.
9. According to the BBC, An explosion at a fireworks factory in the southern Chinese region of Guangxi has killed 11 people and injured 17, state media say.
10. According to Liberty Counsel, The American Psychiatric Association (APA) has changed the definition of pedophilia again.
1 Peter 2:9: "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light."
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 10:13: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?