Listen for the answers to these questions.
1. What is a gangline?
2. When did Kim leave for Michigan to train her dogs?
3. What foods were packed for Kim to eat along the trail?
4. What did Kim forget to pack?
5. Why is it so expensive to run the Iditarod?
6. What was the entry fee this year?
7. How long did it take to bag the food for the dogs for the race?
8. What kinds of meat do the dogs eat?
9. What are drop bags? What is put in a drop bag?
10. How many checkpoints did Kim have to supply with her drop bags?
11. How many drop bags were left at each checkpoint?
12. How much could a drop bag weigh?
13. How do drop bags get to checkpoints?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?