Kim Darst North to Alaska and Veterinarians checked the dogs
1. What is the name of the road into Alaska that Kim traveled with her team?
2. What is another name for the dog called CB?
3. What does Kim mean when she says “drop the dogs?” What happens when the dogs are dropped?
4. What did Kim do after every two to three hours of driving?
5. How many days did it take her to get to Anchorage for the race?
6. Name the wildlife Kim saw along the way?
7. Where do the veterinarians come from? Name some places.
8. What was checked on each dog?
9. Why are the dogs checked carefully before the race?
10. How many dogs did Kim bring up, and how many would be in the race?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?