1. Hallway stop-motion animation with CG set extension composite. Hallway set and stop motion puppet fabricated by Lauren Morrison, puppet animation by Lauren, camera tracking with PF Track and CG pipes built in Maya by Lauren.
2. Puppet walk cycle in front of cows on conveyer belt. Animation and fabrication by Lauren, CG set extension and cow composite by Lauren.
3. CG house with liveaction people in door. House and yard built in Maya by Lauren, liveaction component directed by Lauren and shot on Canon 5D.
4. CG houses in earthquake. Modeled and animated by Lauren in Maya.
5. CG house with liveaction people in doorway floating on water. Modeled, animated, directed by Lauren.
6. Little boy CG character. Modeled, rigged, textured, animated by Lauren for 2012 film The Birdhouse.
7. Birdman CG character. Modeled, rigged, textured, animated by Lauren for 2012 film The Birdhouse.
8. Housebuilding stop motion/CG composite. Stop motion animation by Lauren, camera tracking in PF track, finished in Maya.
9. Yellow fire hydrant and underground pipes. Liveaction filmed with RED stedicam, pipes designed, modeled, animated by Lauren Morrison using Maya.
10. Stop motion tentacle tea party. Fabrication and animation by Lauren.
11. Masked stop motion puppet prying open cow head. Animated by Julian Petschek, fabrication by Lauren, multiple cow composite and CG set extension by Lauren.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?